Emilee the Hipster Kitty Kat's Reviews > Covet

Covet by Melissa Darnell

Oct 28, 11

bookshelves: to-read

To read, or not to read; That is the question

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Covet.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Reem Hardan to read for sure

Emilee the Hipster Kitty Kat Reem wrote: "to read for sure"
Hey I have a comment I didn't notice; sorry it took me so long to get back to you :)

Reem Hardan Emilee the Hipster Kitty Kat wrote: "Reem wrote: "to read for sure"
You are right I probaly will end up reading it, I'm curious to see what happens."

No problem for the late reply it happens with me all the time, I read the book the other day and if u loved the first one you will fall crazy for this one!

Emilee the Hipster Kitty Kat Hi I was just wondering if there is a love triangle?

Reem Hardan No, not at all.

Emilee the Hipster Kitty Kat Oh good! I'm not a big fan of them.

Reem Hardan Me neither , I would have dropped the book at the first sign of them!

Emilee the Hipster Kitty Kat Reem wrote: "Me neither , I would have dropped the book at the first sign of them!"

The worst part is that it seems like every book I've read lately has one. *sigh*

Reem Hardan Tell me about it!! I'd kill for a new book, as in NEWWWW all brand new.

Emilee the Hipster Kitty Kat PRECISELY!! I'm so sick of all these love triangles and instalove. I just wish I could find a book with
A. An interesting mythology
B. A strong, independent female
C. A believable romance
Thanks for friending me! :D

message 11: by Reem (new) - rated it 5 stars

Reem Hardan I am completely with you one these points! especially B, God all of those clingy whinny, vulnerable females are driving me nuts!!!!
You are more than welcome, glad to know you ;)

Emilee the Hipster Kitty Kat Ugh each time I read about a self conscience (I thimk thats how you spell it, my mind just went blank) girl going on about how she doesn' t understand why the omigosh perfect male! is with her I feel like I'm going to break out in hives.
I read a book a while with a heroine I loved... I forgot the name... it' s part of that Lux series? With the aliens? I really liked it. The main character Katy was pretty awesome.
Glad to know you too.:)

message 13: by Reem (new) - rated it 5 stars

Reem Hardan Oooooh Obsidian ?! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this book, though Katy had her moments of "idiot female" , she was one of the coolest, how she handled Daemon , and didn't drool over him at first sight, yeah I'm with you I liked her , you should Read Touch-Jus Accardo , the heroine is COOOL!!

message 14: by Emilee the Hipster Kitty Kat (last edited Oct 02, 2012 02:40PM) (new) - added it

Emilee the Hipster Kitty Kat Reem wrote: "Oooooh Obsidian ?! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this book, though Katy had her moments of "idiot female" , she was one of the coolest, how she handled Daemon , and didn't drool over him at first sight, yeah I'..."

YES THAT'S THE ONE! I agree with everything you just said. Have you read the second one? I thought it was even better than the first one.
I'll have to check out Touch!

message 15: by Reem (new) - rated it 5 stars

Reem Hardan OOoooh the second one!!!! was EPIC!!!I had no idea it was gonna be that good, you know cuz every time the second one is less good than the first, but ooooh that second one was just COOL, I laughed alot while reading it.

Emilee the Hipster Kitty Kat It was awesome! And the ending! Lol I loved the sock mittens and the blog part!

message 17: by Reem (new) - rated it 5 stars

Reem Hardan LOL!!! I really hope the next one is just as good!! Remember this :“What are we going to do,Kitten?”
“I don’t know.”
“I have a few ideas.”
“I’m sure you do.”
“Wanna hear about them? Although, I’m much better at the show part rather than the tell.”
“Somehow, I believe you.”
“If you didn’t, I could always give you a teaser. You bookish people
love teasers, don’t you?”

Emilee the Hipster Kitty Kat LOL! There's so many good lines! I'm so excited for the next one. It probably will be even better because she seems like one of those authors that just get better the more they write. Have you read her other series? It looks really good, though I think there is a love triangle.

message 19: by Reem (new) - rated it 5 stars

Reem Hardan I really hope so, and yes I have read the other series "Covenant" and I am crushed to say that it looks like there is a love triangle in the horizon, so I'm waiting for the third one of the series ,and have my fingers crossed that there will be no love triangle (Wishful thinking). *sigh*

Emilee the Hipster Kitty Kat Aw really I was looking forward to Covenant! Who is the love triangle going to be between do you think?

message 21: by Reem (new) - rated it 5 stars

Reem Hardan Seth, Aiden and Alex (I guess).

Emilee the Hipster Kitty Kat Ick. Would you mind telling me how that works when you read it? If I do read it I would like to know what I'm getting into.

message 23: by Reem (new) - rated it 5 stars

Reem Hardan Emilee the Hipster Kitty Kat wrote: "Ick. Would you mind telling me how that works when you read it? If I do read it I would like to know what I'm getting into."

Sure, as soon as Deity is out, I'm gonna read, I'll tell you about it then :)

message 25: by Reem (new) - rated it 5 stars

Reem Hardan Ur welcome, honey :)