H.Lee 's Reviews > Hushed

Hushed by Kelley York

Dec 13, 11

Read in December, 2011

This book left me haunted and breathless! I got so in touch with Archer that I was feeling every ounce of agony with him.

Vivian and Archer have known each other since grade school. He is madly infatuated by her, but she just views him as her go-to guy. He would basically do anything for her and has, even killed! But then Evan steps in and Archer is finding it very hard to stay away from him and Vivian is finding him as a threat.

I must say that I enjoyed Vivian at the beginning of the book. She seemed so full of life and that she really cared for Archer, but just as a more brother type. Towards the end, she became scary and frightening and she had definitely lost it. I loved Archer and had high hopes for him and Evan. I am not used to reading books with gay characters and I was not sure what to expect, but I did enjoy it. The love between the two was beautiful and you could literally see Archer shedding his “shell”.

I enjoyed Ms. York’s writing style. The book was easy to follow and she really helped me get in touch with the characters. I look forward to reading more of her work!

Just another suicide. How tragic. Brody made three down…..and three to go.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hushed.