Michelle♥'s Reviews > Succubus On Top

Succubus On Top by Richelle Mead

Oct 28, 11

bookshelves: series-stopped, should-have-never-picked-up, stopped-reading, urban-fantasy, young-adult
Read from October 27 to 28, 2011

This was horrible. I stopped reading it, obviously.

I don't care about her nonexistent "real" love life with Seth. The fact that she was able to go out and have sex with anyone she wanted and Seth was ok with that? I don't think so!

I hated the way that Seth was made out to be, this nonchalant way of not having sex with his girlfriend, being ok with her being a whore, and just typing away and writing about nothing in general. His characters are never mentioned, not that we're supposed to care about his story as much as Georgina's but still. I think that his characters had more substance to them than this.

Georgina's "a whore and nothing more, that'll never change" thanks Paramore for that lyric.

I don't want to hear about your "amazing mouth skills" and how you're giving head in the basement of some club and the guy is debating on whether to go on her face or in her mouth. Um yeah.....I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. That's nasty, and I don't want to hear about it.

Stupid Doug's problem with the so-called drugs he's on, it's like hasn't she been around for CENTURIES and she still doesn't know all the immortals out there, or at least know of the different kinds?? This was so stupid I had to just stop.

This was not the Richelle Mead I knew and grew to love with the Vampire Academy series. This was raunchy filthy and totally not worth my time.

Bottomline: Disgusting, no growth, and she's just a dumb whore that's been around the block and centuries have gone by without any earned knowledge of life.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Succubus On Top.

10/28/2011 page 150

Comments (showing 1-1)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Michelle♥ and now, even after the reviews that have spoilers i'm SO glad I did not continue with this book and series.