Deborah's Reviews > Cascade

Cascade by Lisa Tawn Bergren

2072010
Oct 27, 2011

Read in October, 2011

This book actually gets 4.5 stars!! I am falling madly in love with this series. It is so good, clean, fun and keeps your attention. I can not wait for book three. I truly do not buy many books but I think this series is totally worth the purchase. Loved it!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cascade.

Valerie Waters I AGREE!! I never buy books and I am going to buy this series!!! LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! So I need some more ideas on good books but maybe less romance then McClure...any ideas?

Deborah Let me think...the Commander Desire was awesome!(In my opinion) The Maximum Ride series by James Patterson is pretty good. Brightly Woven was a really good book! The Hush, Hush series is good(the first book is okay but the second book is soooo good).

I hope this helps and honestly anything I give a five star to pretty much means I would recommend it!

Kathy * Bookworm Nation Valerie- is some romance okay? I think almost every book I read has some romance, although with Marcia's books it's always the main focus.

Here's a few books I liked without as much romance:

Minor Adjustments by Rachael R Anderson
Seer and the Sword by Victoria Hanley
Everblue by Brenda Pandos
Legend by Marie Lu
These is my words by Nancy Turner

Kathy * Bookworm Nation Deb- did you know they are making an Austenland movie? The main character will be played by Carrie Russell (the girl from Felicity)...

Valerie Waters Thanks!!! I don't know how Ive lived without you two my whole life!! Yes I live romance but it is also nice to not have it be the main focus. However I just read 2 of Marcias books in 3 days....they are addicting

Kathy * Bookworm Nation Lol, she is totally addicting. I've been in a reading slump and I'm so tempted to pick up one of her books, but then i know id end up wanting to reread them all! :)

Deborah Even more laughing(from me). Do you guys know each other??? I love goodreads!

PS My addiction to McClure has made me tempted to go to our wards addiction recovery class ;-)

Valerie Waters hahaha Deb thats awesome!!! I asked Kathy to be my friend on here because she always gives you such good recommendations. so no, we have never actually met :) Have either of you read Lisa Bergren's other series?

Kathy * Bookworm Nation I've only read her River of Time series, I'm curious to read more by her though.

Deborah I heard her other series is really good too. I just had another friend read it.

Also Val, Kath and I have never met too! We just became really good friends from goodreads. Now she is stuck with me!! ;-)