Kathryn Cooper's Reviews > Tributary

Tributary by Lisa Tawn Bergren

Sep 03, 2012

Reviewed on Clean Teen Fiction

What a great way to end my favorite series!! I think it was the last book anyway. There was just the right amount of closure. I will miss reading about the lives of these amazing characters: Gabi, Marcello, Lia, Luca, Rodolfo. I still stand by my declaration that this is my all time favorite series!

Even though Luca's picture was on the cover I think it told more of Lord Rodolfo Greco's story. Greco was such a great character. We've been through a lot with him, lots of ups and downs. Luca was entertaining as always in this one, less serious than in Bourne.

I love the heroines! Gabi and Lia are kick butt kind of girls who won't get pushed around. These two novellas were more Lia's story than Gabi's. It was fun to see where Lia would take us. She's brave with a kind heart.

If you love the River of Time series like I do, you have to read this last installment. It's just as wonderful as the earlier books. If you haven't read this series drop everything you are doing and READ! You won't regret it.

Content Ratings:
sexual: mild
language: none
violence: moderate

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tributary.