Awilk -never sleeps- 's Reviews > Fair Game

Fair Game by Patricia Briggs

Oct 27, 2011

bookshelves: alternate-reality, books-i-re-read, fantasy, favourites, dhasg-2012, law-men, paranormal, read-in-2012, series-i-follow, suspense, were-shifter
Read from March 16 to 18, 2012

I don't know what to say about this book. I have enjoyed everything that I have read of Ms Briggs, but this book was even better then usual.
Charles and Anna are a wonderful couple. Anna has really grown throughout this series, and it was wonderful to read about her standing up to Bran, while all he other wolves cringed. She will fight for her man, no matter what.
My heart hurt for Charles, and what he is going through. Being his father's enforcer is a grueling job, but he will always do what is expected from him.
The story was really well paced, and I couldn't put it down. The romantic in me was looked after, and catching a snippet from Adam, (from the Mercy series) was an added bonus.
The only problem with this book was that it had to end, as all books do, but I wanted more. Anna and Charles are a wonderful couple, and I hope there is many more books in there future. I for one, will be definitely reading them.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fair Game.

03/16/2012 page 246
70.0% "Before I even had a chance to get on the computer to say I was reading this I was almost finished. Wonderful book."