Chloe's Reviews > Home for the Holidays

Home for the Holidays by Heather Vogel Frederick

Feb 04, 12

bookshelves: favorites, i-have

Once again an AWESOME BOOK!!!! Heather Vogal Frederick is one of my favorite authors who obviously knows how to please people. Yes the book was a bit shorter then expected but I totally luved it. Reading from Becca's point of view was interesting, even though she was never one of my favorite characters. As the girls test their friendships, everybody tells their vacation from a different place. There was a hilarious story about the secret Santa and of course Becca, Megan, Emma, Cassidy, and Jess had their own problems. I luved Jess and Darcy's relationship, and the Hawthorne's winter traditions. Cassidy's little problem with Zach was really funny also. The book did leave me off at a cliffhanger which I really hate, but I loved that there was an added home for the holidays and book number 6 because thought leaving off at pies and prejudice was not enough. I absolutely loved that they read a book that Emma never read yet, and one of my favorite settings in the book was Pies and Prejudice, the shop. I cannot wait till Becca gets a boyfriend, hopefully in the next book, and I just cannot wait to see what happens to Simon and Megan's relation ship. Thank you Heather Vogal Frederick for another awesome book!
Spoiler is Zach and Becca a couple or are Cassidy and Zach a couple? That is what confused me, I mean Zach kissed Cassidy first and they kissed kissed(without Cassidy hitting Zach) but then Zach kissed Becca.???????

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Home for the Holidays.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Cami Wow great review! I felt the same way about this book! I'm currently reading it a second time because it's so good!

Chloe Sugarbug wrote: "Wow great review! I felt the same way about this book! I'm currently reading it a second time because it's so good!"

THANKS A BUNCH!!!! So could you PLEASE answer my question... Ony if you know the answer!

Grace best book ever i hope that there is going to be a 6th

Maggie C It's traditional to kiss people onNew Year's Eve when the ball dropped so Zach kissed everyone in the room including Becca