Crystal's Reviews > A Straight Line to My Heart

bookshelves: 2012
Read from March 28 to 29, 2012

Thanks Arlene!!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Straight Line to My Heart.

Arlene You're welcome. :)

Crystal I really need to review this one! I have about 5 that are staring at me to review but I just keep picking up the nest book lol.

Arlene LOL I know how you feel. I've resorted to just slapping (view spoiler) them together and moving on. :D

Crystal ROTFLAMO! I do believe that word came from the Smut Monday book LMAO! In the beginning when she heard all the bookie slapping, your brain hasn't moved on yet XD (view spoiler) Yep I am totally leaving that LOL!

Arlene Crystal, I'll never learn when it's safe to read certain comments you post. You call me out! Every time!! LMAO!! Okay, it's all coming (view spoiler) back to me. (view spoiler)

My apologies, I've managed to ruin a heartfelt thank you on an innocent YA Aussie book Review. But I guess you can say you know what to expect from me.

Crystal LMAO!! I so couldn't help that one XD I am telling you by next year all words will be off limits! We will have to speak in code =P

LOL! I think half the fun is seeing our out there comments on books threads like these ha! Now when I come (view spoiler) back to write this review all I will be able to think about is slapping bookies!

message 7: by ~Tina~ (last edited Apr 04, 2012 02:38PM) (new)

~Tina~ No clue what you guys are talkin' about. But ya'll make me laugh XD!

Glad this was a 5 star Crystal:)

message 8: by Arlene (last edited Apr 04, 2012 02:44PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arlene Tina, we seem to have fallen in the gutter and there's no getting out. The more we read Smut Monday books the more our innocent comments feel smuttish. :D

LOL Crystal. Come (view spoiler) to think of it, I believe our code no longer sounds innocent either. LOL

I hope you like this one Tina. :)

Crystal LOL Tina! Arlene is right our minds are definitely stuck in the gutter XD

I will find a word I will!! LMAO I agree XD All we have left is hand signals and well I am scared to use those =P

message 10: by Arlene (last edited Apr 04, 2012 02:57PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Arlene LMAO!! Hand signals? Oh my... my mind is all over the place right about now. Hahaha Okay ~serious face~ hand signals... not a dirty thought... not a dirty thought...

Sorry... I lost the battle. I'm giggling. :P

Crystal LMAO! We are so hopeless!! Morse code? Okay what am I saying?? ... . ... .. ..??

message 12: by ~Tina~ (new)

~Tina~ Ah. Smut on the brain. That explains everything you guys;)

Arlene Doesn't Morse code require finger tapping??? Why does that ring a smut bell? LOL See, there's a very good reason we get along so well. :P

@ Tina, Yes you figured us out. Come join us. You know you want to. :D

message 14: by ~Tina~ (new)

~Tina~ Hold that thought, I just meet Jack from Something About You =D lol

message 15: by Crystal (last edited Apr 04, 2012 04:26PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Crystal I am in tears! OMG I didn't even think about the finger tapping LMAO!! I am out of ideas and I have a feeling no matter what we come^^ up with it won't do any good lol. Our minds are just stuck like glue in the gutter XD

Oh Jack is definitely one of the best alpha males ever! The whole jumping through glass thing was very hot!! Happy Reading Tina!

Arlene Welcome!