Camelia's Reviews > Deadly Little Voices

Deadly Little Voices by Laurie Faria Stolarz

Feb 01, 12

bookshelves: to-read

OK, this book doesn't come out until December 6th, but I still can't wait to read it. Before I read this, I went to the author's website, and she wasn't telling who the other girl Ben was seeing was, so I thought, "Oh no, is it Rena Maruso? Because now they're chemistry partners, so what if?" I'm happy to know it isn't her, but I still hate the fact that Ben is torturing Camelia, even if he doesn't fully mean to. And, what the hell kind of a name is that? It's pretty, but Ben and Alejandra just doesn't sound...right like Ben and Camelia did, ya know? So, to be honest, I'll bet the person in danger is Alejandra, and when Camelia tries to tell Ben, he isn't talking to her, or he gets all beligerent over what she's suggesting. God she just needs to get over Adam, get down on her hands and knees and ask beg Ben to forgive her. That's what I would do, especially if the I was the actual Camelia, because trust me when I say that the bond netween them can't be broken. I have the feeling that they need each other more than they can comprehend. I still can't wait to read this book!!!!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!

Added Feb. 1st, after reading:

OMG! I knew it! I mean, Adam, really? (this is about the ending, which I thought wasn't (view spoiler) Ben, you need to get over yourself (you too, Camelia) and and stop all of your nonsense. (Though Mz.Stolarz portrays it fairly well).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadly Little Voices.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Camelia (new) - added it

Camelia So, the fifth book is sadly NOT called Dealy Little Kisses. (No matter how much I like that title) It is called Deadly Little Lessons.

message 2: by Book_Worm99 (new)

Book_Worm99 Noo.. it's called "Deadly Little LESSONS" But.. yeah. A comment already beat me to telling you.

message 3: by Camelia (new) - added it

Camelia Camelia wrote: "So, the fifth book is sadly NOT called Dealy Little Kisses. (No matter how much I like that title) It is called Deadly Little Lessons."

I never said it was called Deadly Little Kisses, just that I liked that name and it SHOULD be called that. I like Deadly Little Lessons, too, thoush, so whatever.