Tilly Slaton's Reviews > Flirt

Flirt by Laurell K. Hamilton

Jan 26, 12

bookshelves: reviews-completed
Read in December, 2011

Flirt is a short book. I think it could have fit nicely into another book with more exciting scenes, but I’m not the author I feel that it was a bit rushed, but other than that, not too many “complaints” from me. Hell, I think out of all the books in this series .. I can count the number of complaints on one hand

Flirt. Anita is kidnapped and taken from her sweeties that are being watched by snipers. A new Rex, a stranger and his pride, take her away from her loved ones and forces her to raise a zombie. Everything inside of Blake screams that this is wrong, but once she started thinking about what she would to keep her sweeties safe, the answer was simple. Anything.

There really isn’t a whole hell of a lot to say about this book. Anita realizes that her lioness is in heat and WHAM! Not so good around unmated lions.

Usually, I will make a huge effort to write a lengthy and “my usual” review for all of the books that I read. The only way to do that with this book review is to ramble on and on.

The book is simple. She is kidnapped. She survives. She brings a new man home. Shocker, right?

I recommend this book to others reading this series. I do not recommend this book to children or immature adults. I do not recommend this book to anyone who has not read the other books leading up to this one. This book isn’t interesting enough to just pick up off a shelf and start reading.

Some mild to moderate (mostly mild) sexual content. Disturbing but nondescript violence.

Line of the book:

When God ignores you, the devil starts looking good.
9 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flirt.

Quotes Tilly Liked

Laurell K. Hamilton
“When God ignores you, the devil starts looking good.”
Laurell K. Hamilton, Flirt