04juliusr's Reviews > Point Blank

Point Blank by Anthony Horowitz

U_50x66
Oct 26, 11

Read in September, 2011

Point Blank by Anthony Horowitz is a great book for anyone in a mood for an action book.

Alex, a British spy, went through a whole ordeal with the police and drug dealers. Having heard about the incident, MI6 asks Alex to investigate the deaths of two billionaires. They send him off to a school in the Alps: Point Blank. He is to make friends with the sons of the two billionaires.

Upon going to Point Blank, Alex meets the boys and he feels as if everyone there is mimicking each other. Doing the same things. Going to the same places. He meets a kid named James Sprintz and he thinks something's awkward in the school too.

One night Alex stumbles upon someone who looks like James being kidnapped. Alex leaves his room to find out and James comes back out. Different. James reassures Alex that he's alright and nothing happened.

Alex went to a section of the school sealed off to the students and Grief finds Alex and knocks him out when he finds the children of the billionaires. The real ones. Grief tells Alex that he has cloned himself and used plastic surgery to look like the kids and send them back and inherit the money and lead to ruling the world. Grief plans to dissect Alex for a Biology lesson for his kids. MI6 later retrieves him.

This book was really good. I thought it was fun to read. I, not being known for reading, rather enjoyed this book. It's the kind of book that keeps me reading because it's always moving, the story keeps going. The action hooked and reeled me in. I recommend this book for anyone who likes action books and something that does not bore you.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Point Blank.