Jolyn's Reviews > Fifty Shades Freed

Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James

Jan 31, 12

bookshelves: favorites
Read from January 18 to 31, 2012

I cannot wait for this book!! This series is so good, I am having major difficulties moving on to another book. Cmon January!!

Here we go!! So stoked to finish this series !!

Loved it. I'll tell ya I could read about these two grocery shopping for 300 pages and still love it. This author is just that good. Great ending to a most magnificent series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fifty Shades Freed.

Comments (showing 1-7)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 7: by S (new) - rated it 5 stars

S Omg samee here! I just finished book two and i cant wait for the next to comee outt in Jan. And im stuck wht book to read now to get my mind of wht will happen :)

Jolyn Exactly!! Try strangers by Barbara Elsborg or beautiful disaster by.. I forget the name but it's on my read shelf. They are both pretty great reads.. I am dying for the third one!! Did you see the handcuffs on the cover??

message 5: by S (new) - rated it 5 stars

S ooh, i'll have a look at ur readin list thing lol butt omg thts why i want it to come out quickly because of the cover picture, not sure whts gonna happen. but i was soo confused at the end of book 2 when he said "Not bad for a kid from the gutter end of Detroit.
Not bad for the kid who won a scholarship to Princeton.
Not bad for the kid who worked his ass off through college and got into publishing.
And now all of that’s fucked, fucked because of Grey and his little bitch. He scowls at the house as if it represents everything he despises. But there’s nothing doing. The only drama had been the stacked, blond broad in black, teetering down the driveway in tears before she climbed into the white CLK and fucked off.
He chuckles mirthlessly, then winces. Fuck, his ribs. Still sore from the swift kicking Grey’s henchman delivered.
He replays the scene in his mind. “You fucking touch Miss Steele again, I’ll fucking kill you.”
That motherfucker will get it good, too. Yeah—get what’s coming to him.
He settles back in his seat. Looks like it’s going to be a long night. He’ll stay, watch, and wait. He takes another toke of his Marlboro red. His chance will come. His chance will come soon."

Good thing i have the pdf file so i dont have to type it up lol :)

Jolyn You think he's gonna out him and he go to jail or something then try and kill Anna?? Ohhhhhh I can't wait.. The blurb from book three says she's alone and desperate

message 3: by S (new) - rated it 5 stars

S Nooo, i was think some other guy took his place who looks like him and wants to kill ana. lol im confused. And i knww omgg the blurb just mak u even more excitedd for this book

message 2: by Holly (new) - added it

Holly Johnston Just finished the trilogy. Loved it! What now?

Jolyn Bared to you by Sylvia day!! Soooo good.. Promise!!