Tracey (YA Book Addict)'s Reviews > Beg for Mercy

Beg for Mercy by Shannon Dermott

Nov 10, 2011

Read in November, 2011

I was so excited to be given Beg For Mercy to review as part of Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy Fanatics! Read to Review..... The book description sounded just like my type of book. A bit of romance with a bit of paranormal thrown in for good measure!! And there was something so enticing about the cover that I loved!!

Beg For Mercy is the story of Mercy Moore. She is a teenager and a succubus, so this results in a whole lot of raging hormones! Mercy also has an abundance of interest from the opposite sex!! There is Paul, Luke, Flynn and Sebastian all vying for Mercy's affections. And of course the succubus wants them all!!

I really enjoyed Shannon Dermott's writing style. Beg For Mercy was a very easy read and I finished it in one day. The characters are all likable. Well maybe not Mercy's mother so much... And if I was forced to make a choice between Mercy's male interests, I don't think I could choose between Luke and Flynn. They both had traits that I really liked.

I would definitely recommend Beg For Mercy and I look forward to reading book 2....
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beg for Mercy.

Quotes Tracey Liked

Shannon Dermott
“Your the kind of girl a guy can fall for," he said then paused before speaking again. "And you of all people know that love is not possible for people like you and me.”
Shannon Dermott, Beg for Mercy

Shannon Dermott
“He was too gorgeous for words and worst yet he knew it.”
Shannon Dermott, Beg for Mercy