Helen's Reviews > Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

F_50x66
Oct 26, 11

bookshelves: october10-november10
Read in October, 2011

This is about Harry's sixth year of Hogwarts. The Ministry had finally admitted that Lord Vordemort has indeed returned, having denied throughout the previous year. Harry is taking private lessons with Professor Dumbledore, the heatmaster. Together they investigate Voldemort's past.
Harry recieved a used Potions book which belonged to the "Half-Blood Prince". He, Ron and Hermione try to figure out who the "Half-Blood Prince" is. Then, Ron and Hermione have a huge fight about Ron dating Lavender, and they end up not speaking to eachother. Harry and Professor Dumbledore figure out that Voldemort has been making horcruxes to keep his soul safe, but Dumbledore is growing older and weaker.

I picked up this book because I hadn't read it in a long time and I felt like I should read it before I forget what happened.

I finished this book because it was really good and I couldn't put it down.

I would recommend this book to Kristen ( again ) and I think she would enjoy the Harry Potter series because she loves fantasy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.