Alex is The Romance Fox's Reviews > Long Hard Ride

Long Hard Ride by Lorelei James

Dec 30, 11

bookshelves: erotic-romance, authors-i-o, series, m-m
Read in December, 2011, read count: 3

I decided to order the first 5 books of this Series from Amazon…. Now why did I do that when I have never been a fan of modern cowboy romance?
Well, the series did have some good reviews and having decided to try a new genre of book…namely erotic romance….these sounded quite hot and steamy.

When the books arrived, I began reading the Long Hard Ride and I just couldn’t get into it…..rodeos, cowboys, cowgirls….a world I could not get into somehow….I put the books aside …maybe read them someday….

Finally the day arrived…having nothing more interesting to read that day…picked 1st book and started again….and all I can say is …WOW WOW….
I fell in love with cowboys….do guys like this really exist in the Wild West?????

What a family those Wild McKay’s are!!!!!!!

Book Description by Amazon:
Channing Kinkaid itches for a wild western adventure with an untamed man. Enter Colby McKay bull rider, saddle bronco buster and calf roper. He knows he’s found a woman whose up to the challenge of cutting loose. Intrigued by Channing’s bold proposition to "horse around" on the road, Colby proposes sexual escapades not only in his bed, but in those of his two rodeo traveling partners. Can Channing give up total control? Especially when not all is as it seems with the sexy trio?

Why I liked this book and love the Series……….
-sexy, hot cowboys….Colby McKay…this is some gorgeous guy…Trevor and Ed….
- OMG….the threesomes were SMOKING HOT…. Channing/Colby/Trevor….now I understood why this book is called Long Hard Ride!!!! My heart rate increasing as I kept reading the scorching and sizzling words
-lots and lots of sex scenes….in places and positions I had never thought of…….kinky stuff
-the rodeo life….background and what goes on was pretty amazing
-the sex scene between Trevor and Ed watched by Channing….even though m/m it’s not my scene I did feel a bit turned out -meeting all the different characters that we will get to know more about them in the next books
-the whole McKay family

This is a great, awesome, fabulous, hot, scorching, addictive erotic series and once I finished this book I couldn’t wait to continue to the next one. Unable to stop all the fantasizing about these fab cowboys and what they get up to!!!!!

This is the 3rd time I have read this series and am sure will keep coming back to read them again. And also will be getting the whole series……CAN’T WAIT….

I am now a total Lorelei James fan!!!!! If you like erotic romance…this is it….

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Long Hard Ride.