Courtney's Reviews > No Other

No Other by Shawna K. Williams

Oct 26, 11

bookshelves: christian-historical-fiction, for-review
Read on October 26, 2011

When I heard about the third book of this series I decided to give the whole series a shot. I figured if I would at least try reading book one and see what happens. Once I started book one though I could not put it down!! Wow!!

No Other by Shawna Williams was amazing. This debut novel was heartwarming, genuine, and very lovable. I read this book in one day; once I met Jakob and Meri I fell in love with them and couldn’t stop reading about their lives. I sympathized with the characters and the situations they were in and I found myself reading and reading in hopes that they would work things out.

You can tell an author is great at writing scenes and dialogue when tears come to your eyes!! That is how it was as I read No Other. It was emotional and exciting and heartwarming from beginning to end.

Content: I consider this Edgy Christian Fiction so I believe it’s for more of a mature audience.

I received a copy of this book free from the author in exchange for my honest review!! My honest review is this is a great book!! And I’ve already started on book two and I’m loving that as well!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read No Other.