Baker's Reviews > Jitterbug Perfume

Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

U_50x66
Oct 26, 11

This is the third time I am reading this book. I was first introduced to Sir Tom Robbins when I was but 14 yrs old. I had placed 100 out of 100 on my entrance exams for english/lit for highschool (which was a surprise even to me!) and my teacher took an interest in me. He began to take me aside after class and loan me his books. Jitterbug Perfume was the first that I was loaned.
At first glance, I assumed it was some silly romance as I had seen it many times upon my mother's bedside table ;) I told my teacher as much....
Once I began to read it, I had an isatiable thirst for more! I fell instantly in love with Tom Robbins, and this book is my favorite of all. Another Roadside Attraction would come in second, followed closely by Skinny Legs and All.
[image error]

Jitterbug Perfume is like a balm to my ever curious and creative soul. I love it with such passion, that few books have caused to stir the same effect within the embers of my heart. I highly recommend it to anyone whom is attracted to fantasy fiction. It is in a class all by itself, but I do so love that class!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Jitterbug Perfume.