Erin's Reviews > The Book of Tomorrow

The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern

F_50x66
Oct 26, 11

bookshelves: to-read

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Book of Tomorrow.

Quotes Erin Liked

Cecelia Ahern
“That somehow dreams are a blurred line between here and there, like a meeting room in a prison. You’re both in the same room, yet on different sides and really, in different worlds.”

Cecelia Ahern
“sometimes we have absolutely no idea where we are, we need the smallest clue to show us where to begin.”

Cecelia Ahern
“You shouldn't try to stop everything from happening. Sometimes you're supposed to feel awkward. Sometimes you're supposed to be vulnerable in front of people. Sometimes it's necessary because it's all part of you getting to the next part of yourself, the next day.”

Cecelia Ahern
“I make it easier for people to leave by making them hate me a little.”

Cecelia Ahern
“Then I realised that I was the god on this occasion. I had tried to help the bluebottle, but it wouldn't let me. And then I felt sorry for God because I understood his frustration. Sometimes when people offer a helping hand, it gets pushed away. People always want to help themselves first.”

Cecelia Ahern
“Our minds do unusual things sometimes, Tamara. When we’re looking for things it takes it upon itself to go down its own route. All we can do is follow”