apple's Reviews > Agent to the Stars

1993452
Oct 26, 2011

bookshelves: sci-fi
Read from October 21 to 26, 2011

Phone home, E.T and get the mothership to haul your wrinkled little butts out because the Yherajk (pronounced yee-heer-aahg-k) has arrived and they got the best agent in Hollywood to engineer their first contact. Although desperately lacking in the looks department –- Yherajk will slob and glob their way into your unsuspecting heart while releasing fumes of weapon-grade B.O. and dropping cheesy movie lines along the way. Seriously, this book is so funny you shouldn’t read it while consuming hot beverages and/or operating heavy machinery unless you’re plotting to sue John Scalzi

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Agent to the Stars.

message 1: by Apatt (new)

Apatt Funny how the alien has the same name as our illustrious PM : D

message 2: by Teena (new)

Teena R. Another win for Scalzi! Really need to catch up my readings.

message 3: by Books4life (new)

Books4life Yherajk? It's like when you accidentally press your hand on the keyboard! This book is interesting. I'm defenitely gonna put a cup of coffee far from me when I'm reading this.^___^

apple Books4life wrote: "Yherajk? It's like when you accidentally press your hand on the keyboard! This book is interesting. I'm defenitely gonna put a cup of coffee far from me when I'm reading this.^___^"

lol right now I still don't even know how to correctly pronounce it! when I tried it came out as if I'm having a bad cold xD