๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑ 's Reviews > Vampire Academy

Oct 23, 12

bookshelves: read-in-2011, favourites, top-ten, read-in-2012
Read on December 10, 2011, read count: 2

Edit [After rereading (23-oct-12)]:
As awesome as ever ;) ♥ This is the 1st fiction book I've RE-read, aside from those kids books my parents read to me when I was 1 & I still read now, only now its to my siblings.

Edit (after reading):
Read it in just over 12 hours. Turns out not all Vampires are as bad as I thought :)
And I was happy with the romance (As you might already know, I don't always like paranormal romance).
I'm looking forward to reading #2.

Before reading:
I'm not really into Vampire books, but that's probably because the only one I've read wasn't a good one (I've read Dracula too and that was really good, but that's different). But 90% of my mums books are about vampires, and she loves them, so they can't all be that bad. So I'll give vampires one more chance.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vampire Academy.

Quotes ๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑ Liked

Richelle Mead
“How do you feel right now?"
"I hurt like hell."
"You'll feel worse tomorrow."
"So?"
"So, better get a jump on this while you still feel...not as bad."
"What kind of logic is that?" I retorted.”
Richelle Mead, Vampire Academy

12/09/2011
10/21/2012
25.0% "rereading"
show 3 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Mariam of the Yemen omg!! U will love this series!!
And ur lucky ur mom reads a lot of books, lol I'm the only one in my family that likes to read a lot.

message 2: by ๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑ (last edited Dec 12, 2011 01:22PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑ I'm already half way through book 3 their so good!

Lol well I don't talk to her about them anyway unless their from the library. She doesn't know I'm reading the rest :/
But come on, I'm 15 and can't even read with out her reading it first and taping up every bit of romance? And if there's too much I have to return the book? She wouldn't even consider letting me read VA if I asked.

Mariam of the Yemen Book 3 is my favorite one! Omg I want to tell u what happened at the end but I don't want to spoil it for u!!

Really she tapes out the romance parts?? Well I think my parents would do true same thing if they knew what most the books I read are about lol. They don't read or ask what my books are about

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑ Don't say anything! Lol I don't like anything spoiled!
Haha you probably wont have to wait long before I finish reading it anyway. In 12 hours I'll probably be on #4 :)

Ugh yeah. Anything more than a quick kiss is taped up. It's so annoying when I miss anything in a book. But my mum found a site for herself called mobile9 which she looves & I've been using that.
When I asked her when I can read what I want and she said something like when your married which I'm obviously not gonna wait for lol.
Haha you too? :P

Mariam of the Yemen I don't know what they would say lol I know they won't like it

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑ Mine definitely wont like it. I'll probably get my phone taken off me.

Mariam of the Yemen Lol hope they don't

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑ Lol InshaAllah.
I've been doing it for a year now and they haven't found out. So yeah, inshaAllah it stays that way.
And for you too :)

Mariam of the Yemen Inshallah it does

Aimen *Vampire Bookworm* You have NO idea how Amazing these books are! By the 6th book, you'll be like "This can't be ending!" Seriously, keep on going with this one. Totally worth it :)

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑ Lol I finished this series and am up to date with Bloodlines. I'm rereading ;)

Aimen *Vampire Bookworm* Oh, awesome! I do that a lot with books I love :) Aren't you just SO excited for TIS!? I literally cannot wait any longer!

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑ I don't actually reread much, but VA is way too awesome to read just once. OMG ikr! The release date is way too far away! :( I have a feeling it's gonna be even better than the first two :D