Deanne's Reviews > Seize the Night

Seize the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Oct 25, 11

bookshelves: sherrilyn-kenyon, favorites

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seize the Night.

Quotes Deanne Liked

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“Relax. You're in good hands. Tabby wont hurt you.

She stabbed me!

Damn! I told her not to stab any more Hunters. I hate it when she does that.”

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“still waters run deep. ~Tabitha”

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“Laugh it up, asshole. But she who laughs last laughs longest, and I intend to belly roll tonight ~Tabitha”

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“But as the Roman playwright Terence once wrote, From many a bad beginning great friendships have formed”

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“Don't be cocky, 'Pride cometh before the fall”

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“I love you, I love you, I love you! And if you ever die on me again, I'll kill you so dead! (Tabitha) ”

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“Weddings have always been a fascinating thing to me. A time when people look in each others eyes and promise each other they will never allow anyone or anything to divide them. Out of two families, they come together to form a separate branch that links back to their roots. It's a time when two families are joined together because of the hearts of two people. A time when ill will and bad feelings should be put to rest along with the past. Weddings signify a new beginning. After all, no human alive has ever been able to choose his family...God knows, I would never have chosen mine. But as the Roman playwright Terence once wrote, 'From many a bad beginning great friendships have formed.' (Zarek)”

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“Yeah, well, I guess I feel like all of us misfits need to hang together. At least that way we don't swing along. (Tabitha)”

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“Life is serious. (Valerius)
No, life is an adventure. It's thrilling and scary. Sometimes it's even a bit boring, but it should never be serious. (Tabitha)”

“Tabitha to Val
Baby, open your eyes & look around. We're all damned in one way or another. But damned is a far cry from dead. And you live like you're dead”

Sherrilyn Kenyon
“I figure all of us misfits should hang together, that way we don’t swing alone…”