Nandanie's Reviews > Bloodrose

Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer

May 16, 12

bookshelves: 2012, terrible-hate-cant-read-anymore
Read from January 05 to 07, 2012

My heart is aching. And no, it is NOT because of the "happy ending." It is because Andrea decided that she didn't want to write anymore, and in the process of being lazy, killed off like a bunch of characters!

Okay...don't go all crazy on me! I know, Suzanne Collins did the same in Mockingjay, book three of the Hunger Games. But, to be honest, it was dystopian! People are SUPPOSED to die and suffer!

Therefore, the fact that Andrea just...did that to Ren...it hurt like hellfire. In fact, hellfire would've been more merciful because I could've died faster rather than have that moment stuck into my brain for eternity.

I was sitting on my favorite couch, holding one of my so-called favorite books, I had about 100 pages to go, (view spoiler)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bloodrose.

01/05/2012 page 42
10.0% "ah! i couldnt wait any longer!"
01/05/2012 page 92
22.0% "4 words: calla is a slut! ;(" 18 comments
01/05/2012 page 105
25.0% "Shay Shay Shay! ;( what the heck!? I want REN REN REN!!!!!!!!!!!!"
01/05/2012 page 105
25.0% "Shay Shay Shay! ;( what the heck!? I want REN REN REN!!!!!!!!!!!!"
01/06/2012 page 154
38.0% "what the hell? Connor! Why did u interrupt that smoky moment between Cal and Ren? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
01/06/2012 page 186
46.0% "silas gets on ur nerves....adne and conner? so much has happened and so much has been revealed! Poor Ren! Shay can die and be eaten by a bear AND Cal is still a slut-moron!" 18 comments
01/06/2012 page 218
54.0% "atleast cal can do smething right-save Adne! ;)"
01/06/2012 page 272
67.0% "grrr.....kiss ren already! that thought entered my mind like 20 times already!"
01/07/2012 page 365
90.0% "should i still be reading this? HE dies! why am i reading this??? i can care less about calla and her love problems because HES dead!!!! ;("
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krista (new) - added it

Krista (CubicleBlindness Reviews) ah man! I just got spoiled, I was scrolling through my updates screen and you first 3 sentences show! I completely got spoiled even though I didn't even try to read it, but it's like the first sentence !!!
I still can't wait to read the ending to this series, it's been getting so much talk lately..there are a lot of people upset about the ending!
When you write the review doesn't goodreads give you the option to hide the review so no spoilers show up on the updates screen of your friends?
I know you did start off with a spoiler statement, but my eyes just saw it..I couldn't stop them! :)
Hope this doesn't come off as mean, I don't mean it to be

Nandanie Krista wrote: "ah man! I just got spoiled, I was scrolling through my updates screen and you first 3 sentences show! I completely got spoiled even though I didn't even try to read it, but it's like the first sent..."

whoops! I am sorry! I hate hiding my reviews-I guess I will have to start that lately! Why didn't you like stop reading it?

message 3: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily So...should I even bother trying to read Wolfsbane?

Nandanie no-please if u r a team ren, dont read it. if u r a team shay, read it

message 5: by Oceana Fern (new) - added it

Oceana Fern REN DIED???? OMIGOSH NOOOOOOO I LOVED HIM NOOOO

message 6: by Oceana Fern (new) - added it

Oceana Fern You don't have to cover the whole thing; just add a spoiler tag in places.

Nandanie okay i forgot that. srry Oceana!

Paola Aww sorry you didnt like it. I was upset that Ren got killed but I did give the book 5 stars since the story was amazing and her writing style is amazing.

message 9: by Oceana Fern (last edited May 16, 2012 02:25PM) (new) - added it

Oceana Fern LOL we know Ren is an alpha, so cover like, the whole paragraph.

@Paola - put the name in a spoiler tag. ;)

Paola Ohhhh :o( sorry

Kristina Ivashkov OMG OMG THATS IT IM NOT READING THIS SERIES, CUZ I READ THE SPOILER! *CRYING* I HATE THIS AUTHOR!

Nandanie We all hate her! I actually unfriended her and un-fanned her!

message 13: by Rena (new) - rated it 2 stars

Rena I am a Shay fan and I totally knew Ren was going to die, but the way he went out pissed me off. Even having zero expectations going into this book I was still majorly let down, lol.

Nandanie Rena wrote: "I am a Shay fan and I totally knew Ren was going to die, but the way he went out pissed me off. Even having zero expectations going into this book I was still majorly let down, lol."

Yes. I think the author went ahead and got lazy at the end of this novel...it's such a shame since the first two books were really out of this world...