Lady Raven RAVE!'s Reviews > Somewhere My Lass

Somewhere My Lass by Beth Trissel

http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com / for book lovers and readers.

BRIEF SUMMARY
Mora shows up to the future claiming to be Neil's betrothal. With the danger of the past and her fear of marrying another, Mora must quickly convince Neil who he really is.

THOUGHTS

The glowing reviews for this book are not to be ignored. If you are not really a fan of time travel, this book will make you feel differently. Even though this was a romance novel, the adventure of the whole book was exciting and appealing to me personally as well.

What makes this book a little different for me, you get the best of both times. The first part of the story is taking place in the present with Mora traveling to the future from 1602. Seeing Neil gives her hope that her betrothal, Niall that she loved was not dead. While in the future, It was also interesting reading Mora’s views of the future. Throughout this period, we got to know Neil and his best friend Fergus. Neil was a lovable character that had no idea what was going on. He stumbles upon this woman, with a very thick accent who is claiming to be his betrothal. What made the present so enjoyable as well was Fergus. He was the special ingredient that made this book a pleasure to read.

The second part of the story took place in the past in Mora's time. The story took on a nice twist that follows Neil's time in the past. Between Neil's dilemma and involvement in the past and present, his budding romance with Mora, Mora’s fear of marrying another, Neil’s best friend Fergus, and the villain, this story does not disappoint. The ending was good and a bit sad, but sad in a good way. I would really like to read a continuance of Fergus; I believe he would bring out a good story if told. Truly, this was a good adventure and romantic time travel story that delivers.

Story: GOOD
Enjoyment: GOOD

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Somewhere My Lass.