Inge's Reviews > Divergent

Divergent by Veronica Roth

Dear Veronica Roth,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hell yes.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Divergent.

04/01/2012 page 74
15.0% "It kind of feels like a dystopian Harry Potter with the 5 factions. Ah, nostalgia. Also, you know thet awesome feeling you get when you KNOW you're reading an amazing book because of all the raving reviews? Yeah, that's how I'm feeling right now." 1 comment
04/01/2012 page 102
21.0% "I love I love I love I love I love."
04/02/2012 page 242
50.0% "Can I marry this book already? Oh god, I winced when they explained about Edward's eye. That was gross. I love Four, but he has a confusing name. Everytime the sentence starts with his name, I read the number and when they mean the number four I read his name! Gaahhh." 15 comments
04/03/2012 page 384
79.0% "I am torturing myself by stopping at the part where Tris is starting her fear simulation, but my head started to hurt. I love this book so much. There's ALWAYS something happening!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Sabrina *The REAL Princess* You can't stop there, I won't spoil it but if you like Tris and Four, you won't be disappointed!

Inge Sabrina wrote: "You can't stop there, I won't spoil it but if you like Tris and Four, you won't be disappointed!"

I had already read like 80 pages so my head was starting to hurt really bad, I'm gonna read some more in bed later :)

Angela I know what you mean!! Its hard to stop anywhere in this book because there is always something going on. Maybe it is a good time to stop. From then on out it gets pretty busy, and amazing, and just totally awesome. I was reading the last 100 pages in class and they just flew by.

Inge I'm glad I stopped there, I wasn't able to put the book down again. That was so exciting and exhilirating!

message 5: by Mel (who is deeply in love with herself) (last edited Apr 04, 2012 11:07AM) (new) - added it

Mel (who is deeply in love with herself) Haha, very to-the-point review.
Love it.
:D

Inge Mel (who is deeply in love with herself) wrote: "Haha, very to-the-point review.
Love it.
:D"

You know, I started writing an elaborate review, but I wasn't doing the book any justice. The entire book is great. The idea, the characters, the romance, the deaths, everything is perfect.

I'll just let Tim Minchin do the talking, he's magnificent with words (and his thumbs).

Angela I wrote a review for this but I don't think it did the book justice either. It's just so good and I can't seem to find the right words to describe its awesomeness :)

Mel (who is deeply in love with herself) Angela wrote: "I wrote a review for this but I don't think it did the book justice either. It's just so good and I can't seem to find the right words to describe its awesomeness :)"

It's best to let Mr Minchen do the talking. (Or thumbs-upping.)
:D

message 9: by Inge (last edited Apr 04, 2012 02:42PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Inge @ Angela: I read that, you describe it perfectly. :)

@ Mel: Tim Minchin says it all :D I have taught you well.

Arushi You and I Inge, we're best friends okay? Okay.

message 11: by Inge (new) - rated it 5 stars