Stacy's Reviews > Stalking the Others

Jun 18, 12

bookshelves: from-publisher-author
Read from March 08 to 09, 2012

**MINOR SPOILER ALERT**

STALKING THE OTHERS isn't my favorite of the series but was still a fantastic addition the series and great read with some nice development. Shiarra was not in a happy place for a good portion of the book. She is angry and wants revenge. Surprisingly it comes to light that the belt that has helped Shia out of many dangerous situations ends up being not so good for her or her psyche.

Why wasn't it my favorite of the series? Well, there was a lot of lead up for what I was hoping was Chaz's demise only for him to be still alive at the end, It was disappointing. On the other hand Royce and Shiarra FINALLY progress in their "relationship" woot woot and I'm dying for book 5. Just like the previous books in the series there is tons of action and dangerous situations. Shia is constantly on the move. The relationship with her family still isn't fixed and that was a super big sad point for Shia throughout the book. I missed some of my fave characters but the characters that were involved were as always well rounded and full of development.

If your new to H&W Investigations I would definitely not recommend jumping into book 4 without reading the others. There is way to much back story and awesomeness to be found in books 1-3. I love the characters, I love the world, I love the writing and I love the story lines. Jess Haines will continue to be a must buy author for my bookshelf.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stalking the Others.