Richard Lin's Reviews > Vampire Mountain

Vampire Mountain by Darren Shan

M 50x66
Nov 10, 11

Page 1-34

This story is about Darren Shan who is going to Vampire Mountain to see other vampires that are ranked. Darren Shan was going to vampire Mountain not just by himself, he went with a group that are vampires. Darren Shan was worried that something terrible might happen if travel now. But Mr. Crepsley said that we get to see them every 16 years to go to the hidden fortress where the Highly ranked vampires hide in. As I was reading this book, this book made me realize that Darren is worried that it is going to have many casualties as they go along the Vampire Mountain. I think this because they might meet there worst enemy again and that is going to cause many troubles and they might get hurt really badly if they are going to fight with a large group of unknown creatures. I wonder what will happen if they are going to make the vampire Mountain. Will they be late to see the high ranked Generals of Vampires hiding in the hidden fortress?

Page 34-85

This part of the book that I am reading is about that Darren found a family of wolves and they were friendly with each other so they went traveling to together. As they travel the father wolf is the main part of the family. He is the one who make sure that everything is safe around and have trustworthy with Darren. As I was reading this book, this book made me realized that the wolves and Darren might like each other and they might help each other out on the Journey to the Vampire Mountains. I think this because ever since they met each other, they have been having fun with Darren and he had a really good mood with them.

Page 85-97

This part of the book that I am reading is about that Darren Shan is still going to go to the Vampire Mountain and once he was there, the Guard was the one who they have to recognize them. Crepsley and Garnver was recognize but Darren and Harkat wasn't. Once Crepsley said that it was his assistant, he was recognized.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vampire Mountain.

message 1: by Jen (new)

Jen Great work on your two reviews so far, Richard. I especially appreciate your observations about the relationship between the wolves and Darren. It sounds like they are becoming allies in the forthcoming battle with the vampires. Keep reading and see if your prediction actually happens! What questions are coming up for you as you read this?