A Tasty Read Book Reviews's Reviews > Only Us

Only Us by Susan Mallery

Nov 06, 11

Read on November 04, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: 1

Review from http://atastyread.blogspot.com

Another Fool's Gold Hit!! This Sweet Holiday Novella gives us a look intot he life of Cameron, our very handsome Vet, and his "Friend" Rina, the pet groomer.

Rina has been in love with Cameron since the first day she saw him a year ago, but the love she has for his daughter is special to Rina and she doesn't want to do anything to threaten their relationship, so she knows that she can't tell Cameron that she is in love with him. Then she gains the courage on night to tell him the truth and things don't end up exactly how she planned. Will these two end up together in time for Christmas?? I think you will have to read the book to find out!!

This was a quick read for me. The story took us on a sleigh ride of friendship, love, heartbreak and overcoming fear. It is a sweet, little Holiday read that will warm your heart. A little hit chocolate for the soul, as only Susan Mallery can do! Enjoy!!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Only Us.

message 1: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Bumgardner (Brooke Blogs) This sounds like a sweet story. Can I read this even if I haven't read the series?