Candace's Reviews > Stoner & Spaz

Stoner & Spaz by Ron Koertge

Nov 04, 11

bookshelves: finished-irp-books
Read in October, 2011

I decided to read the book The Stoner and the Spaz by Ron Koretage. The Stoner and the Spaz is a book about two very different people. Ben spent a lot of time watching movies before he met Colleen, so when Colleen and Ben met, Ben was sitting my himself in a movie theater. After they met they started hanging out a lot, and starting developing feelings for eachother. Ben's neighbor helped him make a movie about the other kids in his high school, he would get frustrated because nobody would rips their souls out to tell him about their personal lives.

I really like this book it was cute, If somebody asked me if they should read it I would tell them yes. I wouldn't be able to tell that person a moral, besides maybe Love conquers all. The only thing I didn't like about this book is that it left you hanging, it never said what happened to them or anything, and it really frustrates me.

I would give this book 4-5 stars. I doubt i'd talk about this book for years to come put if somebody were to ask me about it i'd say nice things about the book. Mainly just for the ending. I loved the beginning when they were getting to know eachother and I liked how Colleen was so blunt with Ben. But overall I really liked this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stoner & Spaz.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Ms. Fenn Good review Candace, more could be added to the plot paragraph about CP and Colleen and her life. Also a bit more in the opinion paragraph. Nice job. 90