abi's Reviews > Divine by Mistake

Divine by Mistake by P.C. Cast

Oct 24, 11

bookshelves: favorites

** spoiler alert ** i really did enjoy this book. ive been debating whether to buy it or not for sum tym. I read the house of night series by pc cast nd i loved it to begin with but as the series went on i kinda lost interest nd i thought the same thing would happen if i bought this one. However i was totally wrong as usual.
I really liked how the same characters were in both worlds. Like suzanna and Allana were practically the same person. I thought id get annoyed with the fact Rhi(shannon) is just bein pampered all the tym but she does do a lot for herself and isn't anything like rhiannon.
I absolutlly love ClanFintan! what is not 2 love about him! he's hot, funny nd sesitive. Never mind the fact that he is a horse, i think it's a weird but a nice idea. I like the relationship they share. It's like Rhi is strong and can rule the people but she lets ClanFintan be in charge of wars nd confides in him:)
I also like the race that they fight against however they do remind of the raven mockers from the house of night. Anyway i thought the book was very witty nd a very good read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Divine by Mistake.