Moonlight Gleam's Reviews > Shelby and Shauna Kitt and the Dimensional Holes

Shelby and Shauna Kitt and the Dimensional Holes by P.H.C. Marchesi

Oct 24, 11

On a distant planet in a parallel dimension, evil aliens reside on Klodius. Earth is in grave danger as these aliens have discovered a way to create dimensional holes to travel and reach it. These aliens feed off the negative energy coming from Earth and they want the planet to be overrun by all things that cause this negative energy.

Miriax is another planet in the same dimension; however, in contrast to Klodius, it feeds off the positive energy coming from Earth. If the aliens from Klodius succeed, Miriax will cease to exist.

Earth and Miriax’s only hope are two thirteen-year-old twins Shelby and Shauna Kitt. Although portrayed as normal teens, both Shelby and Shauna have supernatural abilities are the only ones who can help put this evil scheme to an end…

My favorite element of Shelby & Shauna Kitt and the Dimensional Holes, are the characters. Although Shelby and Shauna Kitt have these incredible powers, they were portrayed as realistic teens, with relatable emotions. These twins were selected for their positive energy; however, they did get upset at times and together learned valuable lessons along their journey.

I also appreciate that some of the characters weren’t as revealing as others, and this kept me guessing whether the characters were Shelby and Shauna’s allies or not. They each played important roles in the story, which is another element that I really enjoyed.

P.H.C. Marchesi is a wonderful story teller, who has conjured up this enchanting and imaginative world of good versus evil. Miriax has magical elements, the love and energy flowing from Miriax will definitely lour you in.

I do hope that P.H.C. Marchesi writes a sequel to Shelby & Shauna Kitt and the Dimensional Holes. Miriax is definitely a planet I would love to revisit, and I would really love to see more of Shelby and Shauna Kitt.

I recommend to anyone who enjoys Young Adult and Middle Grade fiction, with some sci-fi and fantasy elements.

4/5 An Enjoyable Read, Well Written, Recommended
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shelby and Shauna Kitt and the Dimensional Holes.