Julie (jjmachshev)'s Reviews > Dark Desires After Dusk

Dark Desires After Dusk by Kresley Cole

May 21, 08

bookshelves: 2008-reads
Read in May, 2008

NOOOOO, now I have to wait for the next one!!
I don't know how Kresley Cole's 'Immortals After Dark' series keeps getting better, but it does. Each book in this series has ramped up the plotline and put us further on the road towards the Accession. We've learned about Valkyries, Demons, Vamps, Lykae (weres), Ghosts, Phantoms, Wraiths, and Fae. (If I left any entities out, please don't hurt me.) Each with different strengths and weaknesses.

I thought this story was very enjoyable mostly due to the hot sexual tension and exquisite wordplay between Cadeon and Holly. OCD genius meets messy Demon...how can that pairing not be loads of fun?

If you've been reading this series, GO NOW, today, right this second...and pick this one up. Of course, as soon as you read it, you'll be stuck like me...panting for Rydstrom's story which I'm hoping is next and SOON!

If you haven't been reading this series, WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU? Get off your duff and get reading. You should be just as hooked as the rest of us.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Desires After Dusk.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daisiemae (new)

Daisiemae JUUUULLLLLIIIIEEEE...not another series to start! I am just starting BDB!!! UGH you are evil too! Alright ALRIGHT...I start this one too! (even though I complain you know I secretly love it)