Mags~CVAddikt~'s Reviews > Stolen

Stolen by Kelley Armstrong

Oct 23, 2011

bookshelves: 2012, favorites-2011-2012, magic-n-stuff, killer-instinct, urban-fantasy, weres, bewitched-wizard, catalina-creel-evil
Read from April 15 to 16, 2012

I've never hated a villain so much as Tyrone Winsloe ... and he was not the kind of evil that will destroy the world and stuff like that ... no he was simply a sick spoiled rich pervy bastard... whatever that means. And really, I enjoyed the end of the book so much ... those scenes ... Oak Tree + Elena + Winsloe hanging from her hands ... it was perfect. He just wants to have fun hunting and experimenting with the lives of others just because he can ... he's an asshole that believes he can accomplish everything with money ...

Elena can kick-ass!!! She's my fav female werewolf.

“Who cared whether you could change motor oil when you could snap a rottweiler’s neck in 2.8 seconds? Now there was a practical skill.”

See?? She can kick ass!!!

And Clayton ... I can't get enough of him!!! Oh Darling ... he's the best werewolf ever ... (No offense to Vane and Fang Kattalakis, Adam Hauptman, Charles and Samuel Cornick or Derek ...)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stolen.

Quotes Mags~CVAddikt~ Liked

Kelley Armstrong
“Murder? You mean he's dead?"
"No. He's resting comfortably," I said. "People always sleep best with their heads at a ninety-degree angle. He looks comfortable, doesn't he?"
(Paige & Elena)”

Kelley Armstrong
“I was very strict on that point. No devouring classmates." Jeremy rolled his eyes. "Other parents warn their kids not to talk to strangers. I had to warn mine not to eat them.”

Kelley Armstrong
“Making me choose? Darling, we live with the guy. We share a house, bank accounts, even vacations. We're never alone and I've never heard you utter one word of complaint. You have never asked me to choose, and you have no idea how grateful I am for that, because if I ever had to pick, it would be you, no matter what that meant for the Pack.”

04/15/2012
25.0% "Gimme some Clayton!!!!"
04/15/2012
40.0% "Bauer ... don't even think about it ... Cayton is waaaaaay off your league ... and become a werewolf?? What the f**ck were you thinking???"
04/15/2012
75.0% "Don't know who I hate more, Bauer or Winsloe ... ohh wait ... I do .. Winsloe!!!!"