Kaitlyn's Reviews > Reason to Breathe

Dec 23, 11

bookshelves: best-books, books-every-teen-needs-to-read, 5-stars, ebook-read
Recommended for: Everyone
Read on December 23, 2011

Beautiful, lovely, heart warming, heart wrenching. I hated that she stood by, but understood to a point why she did it. I loved Sara and Evan. I was really sad at the end till I reread the epilogue then I understood and was in a better mood but it still really affected me. I'm glad there is a sequel as long as I understood what happened at the end of RtB. It was a great story. I loved that there was also a normal sense of romance between Evan and Emma. Loved what happened and loved their love and how he cared about her and was willing to leave. It was sooooooo Sweet and, I loved it. I know I said it already. But how he stayed her friend, and the times they almost kissed, what happened when they came back, the pink sweater comments and how he annoyed her and wouldn't leave her alone. :) So sweet he's the kind of guy you wished existed, but doesn't and in the book just happened to find love in a bad situation. A book for everyone to read. It has lots to teach about Love, innocence, courage and endurance. It also raises awarness for abuse and connects the readers artfully to the characters. We ride that wave right along with them and come out different on the other side.
11 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reason to Breathe.