Shelly Crane's Reviews > Reckless Magic

bookshelves: best-books
Recommended to Shelly by: Amazon
Recommended for: Everyone Who Enjoys Love
Read from December 28 to 29, 2011

This book is quite possibly my favorite book of 2011. I am SO glad the next two books are already out as I plan to devour them asap. Gosh, where to start.

Ok, first, Eden. She's so normal! I loved her. If she was a real gal, we'd be best friends. She was shy yet outspoken when it mattered. She was effectively suspicious but loyal. She was loving, with whole heart and body and soul and really, in my opinion there should be no other kind of love. She was sweet, caring, feisty, funny and also seemed to be making someone smile or making someone sigh with exasperation. I loved her!

Now on to Kiran. Oh boy. I heard so many people say that they didn't enjoy him or that it took so long for them to, but the whole time he knew who she really was. He was trying to save her, but was so drawn to her that he couldn't resist her at the same time. Yes, he was annoying in the beginning, that was the point! Big picture people. Big picture :) I adored him by the end of the book and though I'm a little hesitant about going into book two because I know that him and Seraphina will have to be back to pretending they are betrothed and Eden will have to watch all that, I can't wait to see how he turns it all around and either makes his father see reason or dethrones him.

Please don't disappoint me Rachel!! :)

I love their chemistry and how when after all that trying to stay apart stuff was over that they were both all in. Love it!

I even liked Talbot a little and hope him and Lily have a sweet reunion, though....he was terd for not standing up for her. So maybe not. Lily was sweeter than pie! And Jericho....I like him. I know something is going down with him....

5 Solid, Heart Wrenching, Sweet, Gasping, Lovely stars from me!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reckless Magic.

12/29/2011
25.0% "Ahhh, man. I am SO in love with this book!"
12/29/2011
63.0% 3 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa Can't wait to read it! Glad you are enjoying it!

Tabitha Shelly Crane, your books are my favorite, so if you say this is good I have to read it!!

Shelly Crane Thank you, Tabitha! So good! When you can mix the heartbreak with love but still make the reasons behind it all reasonable and real, even if it breaks your heart at first, that's the best to me. ;)

Karla its free right now at barnes & Noble! just downloaded...yeah me!!

message 5: by Tallie (new) - added it

Tallie Metcalf Eden is a girl who discovered that she has powers. This powers keep getting her in trouble. She has been kicked out of a lot schools. And now she's in this school, that's full of people just like her. That have powers and there's with boy that Eden gets obsessed with. Their magic somehow is attracted to each other and they can't be without each other. But when Eden found about that he was king, she didn't know what to do.