Kristina's Reviews > Baby, It's Cold Outside

Baby, It's Cold Outside by Susan May Warren

Oct 23, 11

I'm always a bit skeptical when I see a book that is centered around the holidays. My fear is that the book will be one of those that you can only read at wintertime thus minimizing the time it is enjoyable. That being said I MUST say that Baby It's Cold Outside far exceeded my expectations. Once again Susan May Warren has written a gripping and intriguing tale.

The plot focuses around five individuals who are trapped in an old Victorian manor while the blizzard of the century rages about them. Throughout their time they tackle issues of bitterness, forgiveness, and dissatisfaction. If I say any more it will detract from Ms. Warren's amazing novel.

My favorite aspect of Ms. Warren's writing is her ability to write a book that has good morals and a good message without writing a dissertation on scripture. I think she took on a noble challenge of writing a holiday novel and she nailed it!

I give this book four stars and will recommend it to all of my christian fiction enthusiast friends.

I received a copy of this book from Litfuse Publicity Group for review purposes. All opinions, thoughts, and points of view are mine and mine alone :-) Thanks for reading!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Baby, It's Cold Outside.