Quentin Stewart's Reviews > Wired

Wired by Douglas E. Richards

4220571
Oct 23, 11

A fascinating story and a look at what mankind's capabilities might be if we could fully utilize our brain power. Richards does an excellent job of developing his characters and balancing action with a little down time so that the story can be developed. There are plenty of twists and turns in the book to keep one guessing as to what is going to happen next and should the hero trust anyone. Is the female character good or evil? Is there truly a terrorist plot planned if the right conditions are not met and will we all survive? It is the twists and turns that make this book so readable and makes it difficult to put down once you start reading it.

I enjoy this type of conspiracy book. You want to know if you have figured out what is going to happen. Who is involved in the conspiracy? And once you find out you are sort of left wondering where did that come from. The characters are strong and interesting and help keep you reading. I hope that Richards will keep these characters alive in upcoming books. I enjoyed this one immensely. Very good job. ( )

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wired.