Kristi's Reviews > The Inheritance Almanac

The Inheritance Almanac by Michael Macauley

Oct 29, 11

bookshelves: books-i-own
Read on October 29, 2011

Hmmm.... A lot of information in this one. I thought it might help jog my memory as I want to get back into the series again, but I'm more confused now!

I think it would have helped if they would have also referenced the book too. Instead of just explaining what something was, included the book it was in and maybe a page number where readers could go back and read it in context. But perhaps that is just me being picky.

The Guide to Alagaesia is much cooler! Although die-hard fans will like this one too.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Inheritance Almanac.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Donna (Jaevenstar) I love this series, but Paolini shot himself in the foot not getting these books out fast enough. So many people lost interest. I can't even remember what happened in the last one.

Kristi Donna (Jaevenstar) wrote: "I love this series, but Paolini shot himself in the foot not getting these books out fast enough. So many people lost interest. I can't even remember what happened in the last one."

i have to completely agree with you there! i devoured the first two.... loved the series but never had the need to read book three when i knew it would be another LONG wait... :P and i don't have the time to reread them right now either.

message 3: by Karen (new)

Karen i purposely waited to read Brisingr until the fourth book release was announced and can't WAIT to read Inheritance ^.^
Finding the time to read can be hard, that's why I love audio books :]