Joy's Reviews > Lynda's Lace

Lynda's Lace by Lacey Alexander

2711937
Oct 23, 11

bookshelves: ebooks, erotic-fiction, contemporary-romance, lacey-alexander
Read from October 23 to 24, 2011

For those who've read Lacey Alexander's "Hot in the City" series, we remember Lynda, Liz's neighbor who told her to just go for it and introduced her to the hot P.I. Jack. It's now Lynda's story and I have to admit I was expecting something longer, and that there are more sex scenes but it was compressed just right.

Lynda is a really uninhibited woman after her divorce and she engages in hedonistic activities, male, female, doesn't matter as long as there's sex involved, like been there done that. When she met Jordan, she reigned in her true self to be someone more respectable. It's admirable how Lynda fell for Jordan and he obviously felt the same way. I understood her need to be perceived as someone to be proud of, but she was afraid to reveal her true sexual self, for fear of being thought of as a slut.

Jordan is experiencing the same problems; only with Lynda, he's starting to unleash his inner animal - which Lynda craves for. When he took her in the back alley, Lynda loved it but didn't express how Jordan shouldn't be sorry she was taken like that.

From the beginning, Ms Alexander already presented the conflict and everytime Lynda holds back, I was frustrated and I guess that's part of the thrill, like when and how would she reveal her true self. The sex was amazingly hot! Though limited, there was an F/F scene I really appreciated.

When Lynda and Jordan finally settled the matters between them I was so relieved and amused at the same time because apart from all the lust, I felt the love between them and how they want to compromise so they could meet halfway. More like, Jordan wants to enter Lynda's world to please her. The proposal in the end wasn't bad as well. I read this in one sitting, not just because it's short.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lynda's Lace.

10/23/2011