Jill's Reviews > Come Back to Me

Come Back to Me by Melissa Foster

3820197
Nov 10, 11

Read in November, 2011

"You promised me. Now you have to keep the promise."

Beau opened his palm to find a gold pocket watch. Inscribed on the back were four simple words in a fine cursive script,
Come back to me. He pulled Tess close and whispered, "Always."

Over the last day or so I've tried several times to write a review. Each time I do I give away too much of the plot. So I give up.

Suffice it to say that I really enjoy novels that surprise me, that are a little bit different to the usual formula, that take an unexpected turn. And Come Back to Me was certainly that.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Come Back to Me.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter I wanted to read this, too, Jill, but I think there is not enough romance. I'd be interested to read your thoughts after you've finished it. :)

Jill I agree with you Baba. But I'm going to read it and see, as it sounds pretty interesting.

message 3: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy Looks good Jill! I've now had to add too :)

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter I think I'll miss this out. Was there enough romance at all? Yeah, what's enough romance after all?

Jill Baba wrote: "I think I'll miss this out. Was there enough romance at all? Yeah, what's enough romance after all?"

Baba, it's very difficult to say without spoilers.
But if you want to know (view spoiler)

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Jill wrote: "Baba wrote: "I think I'll miss this out. Was there enough romance at all? Yeah, what's enough romance after all?"

Baba, it's very difficult to say without spoilers.
But if you want to know [spoil..."

I sent you a message...

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah LOL - your review struck a chord. You're right, sometimes it's better to say less then spoil it for others.

Jill Thanks Hannah, it was one of those books that for me at least, was impossible to explain the plot without spoilers.

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Was this the amazon freebie?

message 10: by Jill (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jill Not sure Dhes. I got it for $0.99 at the launch for the book.

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Gosh, I was sure I had it, too.

Oh well.