Maja (The Nocturnal Library)'s Reviews > Zombies Don't Cry

Zombies Don't Cry by Rusty Fischer
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Zombies Don't Cry.

10/22/2011
3.0% ""Inside lies a statuesque young man with pale skin, a blue tux, and the most deliciously delectable curl dangling across his marble white forehead. I know I haven’t been a zombie all that long, but I actually think it’s ruined me for regular guys." Yes! :D" 6 comments
10/23/2011
38.0% ""I try to picture myself there at the sink, 17-year-old girl in her flip-flops and yoga pants, a high ponytail to cover the half-dollar-sized black mole in the middle of her head, brain juice oozing down her forearms toward her rolled-up hoodie sleeves as she chomps, chews, gnashes, gnaws on a pound of brains straight from the butcher bag, growling like some dog with a bone.""

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead I have this book. I don't know why I haven't read it yet but now I'm gonna wait to see what you think.

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) Honestly, I'm not thrilled. I've read about a half, and it's badly written and trying to hard to be funny. We'll see.

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Maja wrote: "Honestly, I'm not thrilled. I've read about a half, and it's badly written and trying to hard to be funny. We'll see."

hmmm.. not a good combo....Bad writing and lame attempts at funny.

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) Well, if you already have it, definitely give it a try. you have nothing to lose. It had a promising start, but then it sort of went downhill. Still, who knows, maybe you'd like it more.

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Maja wrote: "Well, if you already have it, definitely give it a try. you have nothing to lose. It had a promising start, but then it sort of went downhill. Still, who knows, maybe you'd like it more."

You and I are almost identical in our likes/dislikes for zombie books (minus Raising Stony Mayhall). I trust your reviews completely. :)

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) At this point, I'm not even sure I'll finish. :(

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Maja wrote: "At this point, I'm not even sure I'll finish. :("

Don't waste your time on books you don't like. :(

Even if the story improved, the writing probably won't.