Sabrina's Reviews > Of Blood and Pulse

Of Blood and Pulse by A. Jacob Sweeny

Feb 12, 2012

I love this book so much. I read it in one sitting. I could not put it down. I love AJ’s writing so much and how she pulls you into the history and lives of all the characters.

So this book takes up right where Pulse of Heroes left off. Michelle and Elliot are back in the states struggling with everything that happened and trying to stay together. Michelle loves Elliot so much and wants to be with him but she can’t heal the pain of what happened to her. Since she won’t talk about anything Haden did to her Elliot feels helpless and lost and doesn’t know what to do to help her. With both of them broken Michelle walks away to deal with her pain and Elliot lets her even though it breaks his heart to do so.

With Michelle off doing what normal teenagers do Elliot finds him self not healing from the wound inflicted by Haden so his friends take off to find a magic cure. Michelle comes to realize that she loves Elliot and wants to heal herself and their relationship. But it’s not easy as more things come to light for the both of them. But through it all they deal with it and their love only gets stronger.

At times while reading this amazing book I found myself yelling, crying, and laughing out loud. I am waiting impatiently for the next book to see what adventure AJ takes us on next. I know it will be amazing and filled with lots of history, action, and most important a love that will transcend everything.
5/5 stars although I wish I could give it more

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Of Blood and Pulse.