Taschima Cullen's Reviews > Once Burned

Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost

Jul 10, 2012

Read on June 27, 2012

Update 5/17/2012

Listen up people! Exclusive content of Once Burned is now online at Jeaniene Frost's Facebook page!!! Going to go read it right now but I thought I should let you guys know.

Update 1/31/2012

It has a cover and the cover model is hot as hell. Hmmm I can certainly imagine him being Vlad, actually not so far off from what I had in my mind anyways ;)

I can also imagine him being Dimitri Belikov (Vampire Academy) for some strange reason.

This is what we ALL have been waiting for, Vald's story! I love that man! In my mind is Bones, then Vlad. I CANT WAIT FOR THIS BOOK TO COME OUT.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Once Burned.

06/27/2012 page 221
06/27/2012 page 221
63.0% "Holy crap this book is going too fast, I need more pages!!"
06/27/2012 page 352
100.0% "Where are the rest of the PAGES?!?! Such a teaaseee!! T___T *cries like an infant*"
show 1 hidden update…

Ayana I LOVEEE VLAD!!! Can't wait for this book too!! :)

Charina the minute I saw that picture my first thought were "he is Vlad, and he is Dimitri." lol

Taschima Cullen Charina wrote: "the minute I saw that picture my first thought were "he is Vlad, and he is Dimitri." lol"

YES! Dimitri definitely... the rough look, the hair, the face, the body...

message 4: by Bridgette (new) - added it

Bridgette cant wait! well I have to.. but don't. want to

Perla Mendoza I loved this book! So good! The model's name is Paul Marron. :) He's gorgeous. *_*

message 6: by Taschima (last edited Jun 27, 2012 01:27PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Taschima Cullen He is VLAD! I keep reading it and every time Vlad is mentioned I see the model of the cover. He's pretty much dead on ;)

Perla Mendoza I so agree!

Taschima Cullen I'm taking my time with the book, an by taking my time I mean I started yesterday and by the time I looked again I was already in page 200. So I made myself go to sleep (after an imaginary cold shower; I had just past chapter 23 *fans herself*)... pretty sure I'm finishing it today T__T

message 9: by Becca (new)

Becca Is it as good as the Night huntress series?

Taschima Cullen The Night Huntress series is better, but this is also very very very good :D

message 11: by Becca (new)

Becca Sweet woohoo i'm excited to read this now.! But at the same time the selfish part of me wanted Once Burned to be not as good cause I just think that Cat and Bones are the just the best book couple I just didn't want this book to top them.lol. That just me though. Sorry.

Taschima Cullen Oh they are and always will be the best!!

message 13: by Becca (new)

Becca I totally agree!