Cathy's Reviews > No One You Know

No One You Know by Michelle Richmond

206299
Oct 25, 11

Read from October 22 to 23, 2011

Normally I don't read books like these.... Which is why I am in a book club... to make me expand my horizons and read things I normally wouldn't read. That being said, this was the latest book we are reading for our book club.
It was a quick read. A bit of a murder mystery type of thing. So that aspect kept me intrigued. That and the fact that it takes place here in the San Francisco area.... Nothing like reading about certain landmarks and knowing exactly where they are in the city!
It will be interesting to see what other thought of the book when we discuss at our next meeting. Esp since the author, Michelle Richmond is friend with one of the our book club members and will be in attendance that night! It should be interesting to see what the author was thinking behind the scenes as she wrote this book.
(Edited to add:) I just got back from meeting the author. I have to say that I have now bumped up my rating by 2 stars. I really enjoyed meeting Ms. Richmond. She is really down to earth and very nice. Plus it was great hearing about how she planned out the book and all the behind the scenes ideas that took place as she wrote it. I definitely plan on reading her other books and the one that will be coming out in the next year or two.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read No One You Know.