Linda's Reviews > The Night Strangers

The Night Strangers by Chris Bohjalian

F_50x66
Oct 24, 11

bookshelves: to-read

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Night Strangers.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Denise I read an ARC of this and will be interested to hear your reaction to it. I've read all his previous books.

message 2: by Linda (new) - added it

Linda Denise wrote: "I read an ARC of this and will be interested to hear your reaction to it. I've read all his previous books."

Will do. It is on my wishlist because I saw you were reading it. You are a good friend to follow!

Denise Thank you Linda! If you go to my page you can read the review either before or after you read the book! I try to avoid giving spoilers in my reviews :)
I am VERY VERY picky about what I think is good or would recommend though so be warned! I rarely ever give 5 star reviews.

message 4: by Linda (new) - added it

Linda Denise wrote: "Thank you Linda! If you go to my page you can read the review either before or after you read the book! I try to avoid giving spoilers in my reviews :)
I am VERY VERY picky about what I think is go..."

I said you are the one to follow. I read most anything, but I want to use my book allowance wisely. Your reviews are straight foward and honest. Hats off to you!

Denise Thank you! LOL and I'm not hesitant to express my opinion -- so I appreciate it!

message 6: by Linda (new) - added it

Linda Denise wrote: "Thank you! LOL and I'm not hesitant to express my opinion -- so I appreciate it!

I'm curious -- I saw your rating of Cutting for Stone. What did you not like about it?"

I have spent the day trying to sort my files. There were four books o the readshelf that I had not read. One on there that does not exist. I have read your review for CUTTING STONE and will want to read it. Did not mean to slight you or the author by low-rating a book I have not read. Maybe, cross your fingers, I have the shelves corrected. If you find anything else amiss, let me know. Good night.

Denise You can see how much I loved that book and if you hate it, all I want to know is why!! Read it soon if you can! I hope the shelves are all ok now!

message 8: by Linda (new) - added it

Linda Denise wrote: "You can see how much I loved that book and if you hate it, all I want to know is why!! Read it soon if you can! I hope the shelves are all ok now!"

Yes, I understand. I am just sorry that it happened. SIGNED MONSOON is the book that does not exist. I tried making a remove shelf to pack it away. Only thing accomplished was I misspelled remove. I have a REMMOVE shelf. My son and husband tried to help me. Jonathan said, "Dad, maybe we should have given het a Kindle." I may not be good at this Nook as far as shelves go, but I can read CUTTING FOR STONE, and I am sure I will love it!

Denise Sometimes I spend more time looking up books, writing reviews and organizing my shelves and my TBR list than I actually do reading the books!

message 10: by Linda (new) - added it

Linda My story got worse yesterday. I got into a meet annd greet in anoother group. I hit flag instead of reply and Goodreads was on it in a flash. How much more mayhem can I cause for people whom I have come to care about? Today will be better, today will be better, today will be better, today will....

Denise Oh wow, you did have a day! Hopefully today will be smooth sailing!

message 12: by Linda (new) - added it

Linda I ddid have a day, didn't I? I am not worried about me. I am worried about the authors that I unintentionally messed over. Still eorkinb to make everything ok.

Denise It will be fine!!

message 14: by Linda (new) - added it

Linda I am lol. How did you ever read that gobbledygook message? I am worried about the both of us now. In all seriousness, thank you for getting me through this.

Denise Step away from the computer and go read for awhile! LOL