Chandra's Reviews > The Last to Fall

The Last to Fall by Glynn James

Oct 22, 2011

bookshelves: kindle
Read from October 21 to 22, 2011

**WARNING: DO NOT DO NOT read this book if you HAVE NOT read the previous 2 books in the series**

AUTHOR: Glynn James is a "crescendo" at its best! The man is brilliant. If you read reviews that I have written on "any" books in my Goodreads/LibraryThing catalog, you should know that I do not waste words. The sign of a great writer is a person that writes a series and you want to choke him/her for not continuing. Oh Glynn dearest, GIVE ME MORE OF THIS SERIES or I'LL HANG YA'!

SYNOPSIS – The Maw from book One. Joseph from book Two, owner of the Caff. Hints of Nua'Lath from book One and Two. The Resistance from book Two. This book brings it all together. Joseph joins the Resistance. The Maw are the Resistance's Allies. They both are battling Nua'Lath. Now READ!!!!

(5 out of 5) Stars. Elements of a Science Fiction Book TEST =
Other worldly............................................YES'
Characters easily identifiable...........................YES;
Adventure................................................YES;
Peril................................................... YES;
Plot easy to comprehend..................................YES.

FAVORITE PART: The locked up warehouse. Awesome concept!

LEAST FAVORITE PART: Who is Joseph talking to in the entire book? Me or does he have a son?

YOU WILL LIKE THIS BOOK IF YOU LIKE: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Paranormal, Adventure
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Last to Fall.

10/21/2011
12.0% "Joseph Dean owner of Caff in Chasing Spirits took a job with Joshua. Got hit on the head when he went thru the door"