Sophie [at] Book Suburbia's Reviews > Saturday Night Special

Saturday Night Special by Mari Carr

Oct 21, 2011

Read in December, 2011

OMG! this book is DEFINETELY on my top 3 MOST FUNNIEST BOOKS READ THIS YEAR! hahahaha i still can't stop LAUGHING! Ppl at the office were like...."ok, what's so funny?" RILEY COLLINS! THATS WHAT'S FUNNY! Although I could absolutely assure you I would never EVER fall in love of my best MALE friend, I know this could possibly happen one day for other women. It's easy you share a life time of adventures, and trust, and happiness and at a certain point you feel connected in a way you know you can't be connected to anybody else. I just absolutely LOVED this story. I kinda wished it would've been longer, tho, i guess this is the longest of the series. I just wanted more and more and, because I do know how WILD a night in Vegas can be, i believe every single word! This is what I call a JACKPOT! Every aspect of this story is great, the romance, the friendship, the adventure, the support, the family ties....EVERYTHING! If i could give this 10 stars i would :)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Saturday Night Special.

message 1: by Taryn (new) - added it

Taryn I love how excited you get with your reviews. :) I can really tell how you feel.

Sophie [at] Book Suburbia I assure you, you will LOVE this book! hahaha it's so damn funny! :)