Christa - Ron Paul 2016's Reviews > The Atlantis Complex

The Atlantis Complex by Eoin Colfer
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Atlantis Complex.

Quotes Christa - Ron Paul 2016 Liked

Eoin Colfer
“Ah, my princess. Noble steed. How does the morning find you both?”

Eoin Colfer
“Oh, I'm crazy all right. I do have plenty of psychoses. Multiple personality, delusional dementia, OCD. I've got them all, but most of all, I'm crazy about you.”

Eoin Colfer
“Can we please focus? We are supposed to be professionals." Holly said.

"Not me!" said Orion cheerily, "I'm just a Teenager with hormones running wild and may I say, young fairy lady, they're running wild in your direction.”

Eoin Colfer
“A fifeteen-year old, of to save the world, with faries. - Angeline Fowl”

Eoin Colfer
“Orion sniffed. "Good. Then, worthy centaur, perhaps you could give me a ride to the village on your way back. Then I can make a few pennies wth my verses while you build us a shack and perform circus tricks for passersby."
This was such a surprising statement that Foaly briefly considered jumping into the hole to get away.”

Eoin Colfer
“Radomosity, thought Artemis. And he felt like weeping.”

Eoin Colfer
“Artemis: I am not buoyed by that.
Foaly: You are not supposed to be buoyed by that. You are supposed to be equalized.
Mulch: I'm pretty sure that both of you just made really horrible jokes. But I'm not sure because I think you broke my funny bone.”

Eoin Colfer
“Vinyaya was being openly antagonistic, and that was an emotion that could be trusted, unless of course it was a bluff and the commander was a secret fan of his, unless it was a double bluff and she really did feel antagonistic.”

Eoin Colfer
“Butler snapped his fingers. "Focus, Artemis! Time enough for your Atlantis Complex later. We have the Atlantis Trench outside that door and six miles of water above it. If you want to stay alive, you need to stay alert." He turned to Holly. "This is ridiculous. I'm pulling the plug."

Holly's mouth was a tight line as she shook her head. "Navy rules, Butler. You're on my boat, you follow my orders."

"As I remember, I brought the boat."

"Yes, thanks for bringing my boat.”

Eoin Colfer
“And I will not be beaten by that jackass."

"Jackass?" said Foaly, wounded. "My favorite uncle is a jackass.”

Eoin Colfer
“Quickly, Holly," said Artemis urgently. "Follow those bubbles."

Holly opened the throttle. "Now there's an order I never thought I'd hear from you.”

Eoin Colfer
“This was a nightmare scenario for any bodyguard: stuck in the middle of a transparent tube, several miles underwater, with a murdering band of fugitives at one end and an enthralled but still highly skilled police officer at the other.”

Eoin Colfer
“Is that how you're going to take me? Scare me into voluntarily coming aboard, then steal my Ice Cube?"

"It's always cubes with you," noted Foaly, somewhat randomly. "What's wrong with a nice sphere?”

Eoin Colfer
“Orion nodded, then asked, “Dwarf cheese?”
“Cheese made by dwarfs.”
“Oh,” said Orion, relieved. “They make it. It’s not actually . . .”
“No. What a horrible thought.”
“Exactly.”