Suhitha's Reviews > Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism

Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism by Georgia Byng

U_50x66
Oct 21, 11

Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism was a great book! It was a constant page turner filled with suspense on each page. This book was adventurous and made me feel like I was there watching the whole thing happen! Even when I was not reading the book, I still felt like I was In Molly's world. The book was about a young orphan named Molly, who found the key to her life... the book of hypnotism. Ever since the book landed in Molly's hands, it had changed her life forever. She had traveled from England all the way to New York, using her new skills of Hypnotism to get her way around things. As soon as she lands In New York, she immediately begins her new, dream job of starring in broadway musicals. She hypnotizes everyone into thinking that she is amazing and enjoys her luxuries and fame. Unfortunately, one day she gets blackmailed by a professor and gets talked into robbing a bank. Then she gets told that if she does not rob the bank, then her secret will be let out. What will Molly do? Read to find out!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism.