Leonie's Reviews > Vampire Academy

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Mar 01, 13

bookshelves: middle-school-age-books
Recommended to Leonie by: No one! I found this on the book shelf and it looked awesome!!
Recommended for: A girl most likely, and pretty much any girl at that :P
Read in May, 2008

This book was totally wicked! I ♥ it!!! :P

I hope you can feel my joy for reading this book once you have read it too! It was awesome!

I loved how you got totally engrossed in it and then it had a total shocker ending! But, I'm not telling you what that is! :P

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vampire Academy.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Sami nicely said...

Cynthia THe best ending

Erin Shaffer I agree! This book was amazing. Some girls wrote a review that said how disgusting it was -_- haha I disagree. It was very well written.

Glamcat123 la I totally agree! the best b0ok eva!!!!

Htb2050 I don't think its only for girls. I am a guy and I loved this book too. Awesome book indeed.

Karen Ikr it was like so totally awesomeiffic ... And yes I made up that word !

message 7: by Lexi (last edited Jul 23, 2013 07:49AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lexi Bright Couldn't say it any better!! I love the series!! Read all the books in about a week

Manisha Hahah.! I loved this book too.! Its extremely good and exciting.! I can't wait to read the rest of the books..

Michael Did you see the movie yet? The movie really needs fans to pull through because as of now its a flop. So please support the movie :)

message 10: by Jean (new) - added it

Jean Claude can i watch the movie?

message 11: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma I can't decided if I should read this book. Should I or should I not

Htb2050 @Emma. You should read this book. There is so much in it that you won't be able to put it down. And the story just keeps on getting better as you move through the series.

message 13: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma Thanks a lot I might read it then

Montana I hope u do I read the first one and ended up owning the WHOLE series they are the BEST freaking books ever

message 15: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma @Montana
Thanks I will defiantly try to get them soon. Thanks bunches

message 16: by Juli (new) - added it

Juli Manzino Can you give me a good reason of why should I read Vampire Academy? I would like to but I don't know if I will get bored..