Victoria's Reviews > The Vampire Prince

The Vampire Prince by Darren Shan

Oct 21, 11

bookshelves: children, vampires
Read on October 21, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: 2

I couldn't stand the ending. Why why why did that person have to die?? Why not someone else? Gosh, I really admired that character, such a pity that he/she/it had to die. Kinda sucks...

But overall the book was not too bad. The action was a little boring for me, but I liked seeing how Darren had an epiphany during it. He realised that vampaneze were just like them, they just had different beliefs. Yet, vampires would slaughter them, and take pride in it. That part of him made me see that he had really grown up and was no longer a kid, even though his outer appearance would be like one.

The ending was really cool. I love Paris omg! He's so like a cute old man who's mischievous and all! Haha and Arrow was really funny when he was rubbing his bald head and said he had suddenly got an idea. I dunno, it just made me laugh..

Overall, it was a good book and the end threw me a little because I thought I had remembered that event as happening later in the series! But, overall, the ending was good.

Gosh, I wish true love prevailed in this book, where the lovers would have a HEA... But what can I say? It's not a romance after all... Read it to know what I'm talking about!
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Vampire Prince.

Will Horton Great Review and yah I also am dissapointed that person had to die, but it was a really cool book.

Norie Jubinville Yeah I can't believe that that person died to I fell unloved with this character..... Thesis person was just so cool.

Myself R U OKAY???